Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Good Friends and Good Fun at the Circus

Just recently Blake and I joined the Cookes and Powells at the Circus.  Thanks for the great idea Christina.  It was so much fun.  And I was blessed to have 2 photographer friends there, so I got to sit back and be lazy about pictures.  Ha!  These are a few of Rachel's great pictures that really did a great job of capturing the moments. These loaded out of order.  Man!  So much for trying to upload more than 1 at a time.

Hey Sexy Lady.  If you are wondering why I am saying that, it is b/c they introduced her that way.  She was amazing!

My little buddy, Logan.  

Meeting the clowns - having so much fun finding out we squeak with every touch of the clown

The favorite!

Boys with the clowns - as Rachel said - love the clown's walker in the picture.  :)  Ashton really did love the clowns - he was just having a moment - all the boys did.  The clowns were fun, but new territory for them.






enjoying Ashton's program


Best friends


No comments: