Friday, August 31, 2012

How has school been going...

Awesome!  Kimberlyn loves it. Her first day she was a bit overcome with emotion. She told me it was awesome, then came home and cried for 10 minutes, then said she could not wait for her second day. Everyday I have gotten a very loud "IT WAS AWESOME!!". Makes a mom's heart sing. Loving Mrs. Stevens is her teacher.

Blake loves PREK. Both kids got to start school as line leader, so that was fun for both. Blake actually said he does not want to miss PREK or be late. That is huge for him as he likes school but nowhere near as much as Kimberlyn. I asked him if he was loving learning and he said, "I am loving playing. " ;). Those teachers are great( Ms. Lori, Ms. Linda and Ms. Tracye) are tricking Blake into learning through play. Ha ha.

It is such a blessing to send my kids somewhere they are totally loved and very joyful about as well. Praise God.

No comments: