Blake loved PREK. He asked if he can go everyday all weeks. Makes Momma feel good to hear that. We always want our kids to feel joyful. It will take some time for Kimberlyn to make new friends. We will go through this again next year with Blake.
My nerves were drop off and pick. I got her there and I got her home, so I guess that was a success.
My pictures are really out of focus b/c I had to take them so fast. I was the only parent taking pictures that I saw. Really?!!! I am bummed my pictures did not turn out better. At least I have some.
| A cup of tea before school |
| This picture is so cute - it makes me sick that Kimberlyn's face is out of focus. :( Next year I will slow down. |
2 comments:
I love these photos and the sweet memories they capture! I also love that you guys put the backpacks up in the tree...how fun! I'm so glad that the first day of school seemed to go well for all of the elem. kids. Now for my boys next week...
Great photos! I love the one of you and Blake!
Post a Comment