Thursday, April 26, 2012
Happy Birthday - Daddy Jake
While GMA and Papa Johnny were here, we celebrated Daddy Jake's birthday. We conducted a questionare to see what Jake's thoughts were for this year. Blake asked the first 2 questions... :)
Blake to Daddy: 1) How do you know yourself? (This really wasn't deep - he was trying to come up with something to ask. Way cute and deep question without realizing it)
Daddy to Blake: When I pray and listen God tells me who I am
Blake to Daddy: 2) How do you get deeper? (Blake comes up with the most random stuff to say or ask)
Daddy to Blake: I keep digging
What is your favorite color?
Orange (never changes so maybe I can quit asking this question)
What is your favorite letter? (I am asking questions similar to what I ask Blake)
B b/c everyone in our family has a B in their name.
Favorite number
9
Favorite Book
The Hobbit of all time (Hunger Games for 2011)
Favorite Movie of 2011
Kung Fu Panda 2 (I am suprised at this answer over the likes of Harry Potter!) Maybe b/c it was Blake's first movie to see at the movie theatre and he saw it with daddy all by himself.
Favorite TV Show: The Middle (Another suprise as I had to make him watch this show with me and now we both love it)
Favorite Food: Chinese (both of us agree here except Jake likes buffets and I do not like it buffet style)
Best Vacation: He really enjoys all our little trips to see family
Favorite Season: Spring
First thought this morning;
How to cover classes for EOC
Movie Title to describe your life this year:
All in the Family
Who is your favorite singer on American Idol 2012
Phillip Phillips (and he ended up winning)
Your go to Bible Verse:
Philipians 2:5
Your attitude should be the same as Christ Jesus
I love this man! I thank God he was sent to Earth to bless us 35 years ago tday. We will love you forever and like you for always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment