Sunday, April 29, 2012

Spring is Here!

I am having to back track a little as I have just dowloaded iphone pictures.  I am amazed at the quality of the iphone pictures.  So grateful as it is a camera I have with me all the time.  Here are somethings we have done this spring.

Somber night - Final Sachse game of the season - no play offs or final win, but we did go out with heart.

Kimberlyn learning to ride her bike.  We are not quite there yet, but we have gotten her to a point that she does not feel like falling down is a big deal.  She really bit it on one and Jake was not sure how she would react - she looked at him and Jake goes, "THAT WAS AWESOME!"  Crisis overted.  I think she was hurt, but played through it with her Coach Daddy!
A picture with their favorite guy - The Cat in the Hat.  Right now that show is both kids favorite show.  Got to love when they are in agreement on a show.  And mommy loves it too!  Martin Short is great as his voice - perfect really.
And who can resist a train - even if they are just pretending as mommy had no money for rides. 

Always having fun with Angel.  I love this picture a lot b/c not only is a picture of my sweet girls, but it looks as though Angel is smiling. 



Blake got to fill in for a missing player at Kimberlyn's practice.  He had a lot of fun. He had no idea what he was doing, but was proud to be a part of the team for a minute.




Angel joined us at practice this night.  She did wonderfully. Kids are so proud of her.  Makes my heart melt.  I am so glad we have a dog.


Belting "Life is a Highway" on the way home!  Special night indeed.


No comments: