Saturday, March 24, 2012

Time to catch up....Again!

This blog has been feast or famine.  I need to post more thoughts I have during the famine, but I just don't get around to it.  The usual girl exuse - "I am tired."  Ha Ha.  Well, lots has been going on recently.  I started the post about the bathroom renovations (and garage and pantry).  I am hoping to finally post pictures tonight.  I will most likely go back to the original post and add the pictures.  That way thoughts are not delayed too long or too far from the original post. 

Here are some very cute pictures from St. Patricks Day - and the kids homecoming from Oklahoma.  Might I add, our dog Angel is totally getting us ready for future spouses or boyfriend/girlfriends.  The kids ran right past us to see Angel as soon as they got home.  :)  I can totally relate to those feelings as a child.  I loved my pets so much as well.  It is heavenly to watch them love Angel in the same way.  She is a very well loved dog. 

Our annual St. Pattys pick with Ellie B.  She got all dressed up and told her mom that she had to come over and take pictures at Deany's house.  We do it every year!  So sweet - I love that they appreciate their memories we are making together.  What a blessing.

Ellie really wanted to take this picture.  What a lucky boy Blake is!

Love this "Totally Charmin" Boy

This picture ended up being my favortie picture.  It was not planned, I saw the kids standing their and they gave me this super cute pose!





1 comment:

Dara said...

cute pics!!! Ellie does not forget about her Deany pics!!! Very important!!!