Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Kids Adventures in Oklahoma

I do have a few pictures to show what the kids did while they were away.  I don't even think they realized how much they missed Jake and I until they got home.  They were really really huggy.

I also forgot to mention Gigi took the kids to the park everyday.  And Kimberlyn wrote a short story, I am going to post once it is scanned, while spending time with Pappy and Bama (My sister-in-law's parents) so my mom could go to a dental appt.

I asked Kimberlyn if she was ready to go back to school and she said, "Yes, but Spring Break sure was fun."  :)

Blake said, "I want to go to church." 

Relaxing on a trampoline - watching the clouds in Burns Flat, OK.  Blake says he is asking Santa for a trampoline. 

Shelling pecans

Fun at the zoo

Girls finally included Blake  :)

McDonalds in their PJs and who do they find in the Ardmore, OK McDonalds - our Cousin Morgan on her way to Houston for Softball.  Morgan is going to attend Dartmouth University on a softball scholarship.  She is amazing.  One of the sweetest most passionate person I have ever met in my life.  Love her!

No comments: