Yesterday I got to enjoy a Thanksgiving Feast with both of my sweeties. I took more pics of Blake this year with his friends b/c he and his friends were dressed up and Blake was just so sweet holding A___ hand, and then several other friends wanted a picture. :) I got lots of Kimberlyn and Ellie when they were in Ms. Sonja's class as well. Must be the age! I do wish would have gotten a picture with Kimberlyn though. I will post pictures from Thanksgiving Feast past in another post.
Oh, and I got a new camera. Nikon D3000. I don't know what I am doing yet, but these pictures are already a huge improvement over my old camera. Thanks, dad, for the awesome birthday gift!
This picture is not from the feast. Can you really get mad when this is the face that wakes you up way earlier than you want to wake up. :) For the past 2 weeks, Blake has been coming to our room about 5 or 6 AM and snuggling me until 6:30 or 6:45. LOVE! A treasured memory for sure.



1 comment:
We had Ethan's Thanksgiving feast yesterday and both of our boys ended up screaming loudly at the same time for one reason or another. We got a room full of people looking at us...but they all had preschoolers so they must understand, right? Anyway...cute photos! Enjoy your new camera! I wish Ethan would cuddle us when he gets in our bed. He acts like a tornado, though!
Post a Comment