Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Halloween/Fall Fun

Boy, it has been awhile since I last post.  Any spare minute I have anymore I am just tired!!!  But we have been having lots of fun.  So much fun that we did not have enough time to go to a pumpkin patch (as a family - K went with her kindergarten) or carve pumpkins this year.  That must be rectified next year.  We have had a lot of fun as you can see below.  Dance Carnival, Hot Dog dinner, School Halloween, Trick or Treating, and not pictured is my nephew Rylan's birthday party.  Phew!  I am partied out.  Blake was Super Why for Halloween (the Lightening McQeen pics you see is a costume I bought the day after Halloween) and Kimberlyn was Snow White, Pinkie Pie, and a Ballerina for Halloween. Lots of costume changes for K, and that is how she wanted it.  We just dug in the dress up bin.

 Kimberlyn's Dance Carnival - KCDC
 They both got the apple (in case you were in suspense from the first picture)
 School Parties
 Our Trick or Treating crew - The Siburts and Easons (Blake thought Captain America was way cool!)
 Kimberlyn and Ellie - Ellie helped her get ready, then they gave us a dance

 Blake started Karate last week. Kimberlyn, The Cat- mom took her to the carnival at Park Lake Baptist
 Blake and Gigi

 Lightning McQeen loves reading about himself.  :)
 Hot Dog Dinner 2011 - Take me out to the Ball Game (Rangers were in the World Series)
 Hot Dog Dinner "My Hair Had a Party Last Night"



No comments: