Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Last Man Standing

I am so excited for the Premier of Last Man Standing.  I am a huge Tim Allen fan.  Home Improvement is my all time favorite sitcom; and who does not love Buzz Lightyear!  Oh yes, Blake loves Tim Allen as well.  :)  I look forward to see what he is like as a TV girl dad.  He is a great TV boy dad for sure.  And who does not love his new TV wife, Nancy Travis...famous for 3 Men and a Baby, So I Married and Ax Murderer, and the brief stint she had on the Bill Engvall Show (which I loved)..So this show has a lot going for it to be successful.  It is hard to make a good sitcom, but I know Tim Allen can do it! 

1 comment:

Dara said...

So how was it??? hahaha!!! Hopefully, you can catch it on Fios Direct!