Friday, April 01, 2011

Disney on Ice - Toy Story 3


DO YOU THINK WE WORE THE BOY OUT?

On March 31 we had an awesome day at Disney on Ice - Toy Story 3. By we- I mean Gigi, Kimberlyn, Blake and I. Jake could not come b/c it was Thursday morning. It was easier to get good seats on the weekday, and I had no idea how great our seats were until we got there! They were so fabulous (close to the ice - and we had a section of just 4 seats and no one in front of us - I have no idea how we scored such luck!). I have never had such awesome seats in my life. Yes, I probably enjoyed the show as much, or more, than Kimberlyn and Blake. I think my mom enjoyed it as well, because she kept raising the Jesse and Woody dolls. :) I was worried about taking the train b/c Blake is newly potty trained but it all worked out perfectly. By the time he said he needed to go during the show, it was miraculously intermission time - and we had a head start to the potty. It really is the little things that bring joy. Ha Ha. It was an awesome day. We ended the day with a family hair cut. This did include daddy and it was a lot of fun as well. We love Destiny - our stylist.


This video is funny. Not only do you get to see the kids excitement, but you get to see Blake get in front of the camera, and put his hand over the camera, to let me know he needed to go potty. Half way up the stairs they said it was intermission. They had Blake time perfectly. They gave us just enough time to get ahead of the potty crowd.

1 comment:

Christina said...

That last picture says it all! So fun!!!