Tuesday, April 05, 2011
Cooker Kimbo
Kimberlyn informed us last month that she wanted to be a Cooker when she grows up. I think she is inspired by her new kitchen Santa brought her. I went on to inform her that she would be called a chef vs a cooker. But she said she wants to call it a cooker. So if Kimberlyn is a famous Food network Chef or opens her own restaurant, please call her a cooker and not a chef. :) Love this girl. I love that she wants to cook with me as well. We have found some really great and kid friendly recipes from the Williams Sonoma Kids Cookbook Grammy and Kahuna gave us a while back. I like it a lot as well b/c they are yummy and easy for me to make. We have found the best recipes for making a pizza and blueberry muffins. Below are pictures of our night making blueberry muffins. There are a lot more recipes I want to try, but those are our favorite 2 so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment