This year was a little extra special as Braden just found out the truth about Santa. He wrote the most beautiful note to Santa Claus after he found out. I took a picture of it, and when I find where I saved it I am posting it. What he wrote is exactly what I want to tell my kids. Braden is a sweet boy with such a sensitive heart. He makes my heart a puddle all the time.
He helped play Santa Claus with us this year and it was so much fun. He came up all kinds of ideas, and b/c he was a believer just a short while ago - he thought of everything we needed to remember. He knew what Rylan and Kimberlyn would check for - like leaving some cheerios on the ground as the Reindeer would not eat that cleanly - you get the idea.Sure enough, Kimberlyn thought to check outside to make sure the Reindeer ate the food and was elated to see their scraps on the ground. It is so magical. These are moments they remember forever. Braden wrote at the end of his letter that he wanted to pass the traditions on to his children. Then he said P.S. I will always believe in you. It gives me chills.
Here are a few pictures of our fun:
 |
| Reindeer Feed |
 |
| Waking up Christmas Morning |
 |
| Annual Cousin picture by the tree |
No comments:
Post a Comment