| Letters to the Romans! Kids say the funniest things! |
Monday, August 06, 2012
Letters to the Romans
Kimberlyn and Blake were painting one afternoon in July. I went in the kitchen to ask them about their pictures. Kimberlyn was drawing pictures that conveyed her experience in Oklahoma the week before. She drew a picture of she and Aunt Christie sitting together at the Peachwave. She drew a picture of herself and Grandma Jamie at Grandma Jamie's house, etc. I asked Blake what his picture was all about, and Kimberlyn answers for him "It's letters!" Blake then proceeded to say, "to the Romans!" I rolled on the floor laughing. That boy listens to everything and finds a way to apply it. Way to go on listening to Kimberlyn singing the New Testament Song, Son! Here is the Letter to the Romans (it really does look Hebrew ;) ).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment