This summer has been so much fun. We spent lots and lots of time swimming and spending time with great friends. Kids also had special spots in the house for their special reading time. I look forward to school starting but will certainly miss all of our special time together. Daddy is back to long hours with Football now.
 |
Blake and Gigi watching the Itouch together. Blake and Kimberlyn came in almost every morning during the summer with Gigi to watch her Iphone Netflix. So cute! Wish I would have caught a pic with all 3.
Playdate with Ellie - great day. We can actually play outside in August!
A bird just flew on Blake suprising him. Did not capture the bird, but caught some great expressions. Iphone Pics are great outdoors!
Blake in the Bubble! Kimberlyn and Ellie did not come up in time for picture! Oh Well!
Back to School Bash at School. This happened after Blake and Kimberlyn had a 3 hour playdate at BounceU then went to McDonalds. Blake was home alseep! |
1 comment:
Lots of fun! I love the bed they created and also the cute zoo pics!
Post a Comment