| This is Ms. Ashley her afternoon teacher who is wonderful! I did not get a pic with Ms. Otenti this time for some reason. :( But you can see Kimberlyn received the award for the Peace Maker. :) |
Friday, June 01, 2012
Kimberlyn, The Kindergarten Graduate
Ok - so starting Kindergarten was not hard on me at all b/c I decided to keep Kimberlyn at CARE and her teacher would be Ms. Otenti, a sweet friend I know from church. But this graduation is a bit hard on me. I love Kimberlyn's class. They are such sweet friends that truly love one another. It is going to be hard on all of us as they all go their separate ways to new schools next year. But I am so thankful for this wonderful year. Kimberlyn loved it so much, and got to have such a great time while learning a lot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how cute that they get to wear little caps and gowns! love it! she is getting so big. i know she will do great in first grade!
Post a Comment