Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Getting caught up again

As usual I have fallen behind on my blogging.  I just posted a bunch of posts and back dated them to their correct dates.  May is so busy - not complaining at all b/c it is all way fun, but it makes it hard to keep up with blogging and then I find my self with 7 major events to blog all at once.  I am still behind 2 or 3 events, but I have finally gotten some done.  I tell you, when you get behind like that it is hard to get started b/c you don't know where to start and it feels so daunting.  But I really want this for our family book, so I will persevere.  Blake's birthday party, Annivesary, and Memorial Day trip to come soon.  It feels good to get started. 
All of my shows I have been watching in my free time are ending - I foresee this summer being much more productive for reading and blogging. 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Have loved reading all these catch-up posts! And I know what you mean about shows ending for the summer...lots more time in the evenings! You'd think that would make me watch less TV during the seasons, but no!