Kimberlyn and Blake have been cracking me up all the time lately. They are on fire with such funny things they say, but yet they are so sincere. I love it! Here are a few I have been laughing about lately.
1) Blake to Dara (aka Gaga). Dara is talking to me at church, and Blake just realizes Gaga is there..."Gaga! It is me, Blake, I am right here!" It was so funny, and so stinkin sweet.
2) This was a few months back, and I am not sure I wrote about it b/c it is not my favorite subject, but it is way funny. Blake got into the habit of picking his nose and eating the suprises. Thankfully we are past this at the moment. My mom, Gigi, got on to him telling him not to pick nose or eat what comes out for that matter. Then Blake says, "Gigi, close your eyes." This boy! I love him.
3) At school, Blake's teachers have begun writing kids names on the board with smiley faces when they exhibit great behavior. Ms. Sonja looked at the board awhile later and Blake had written his own name up on the board with a smiley face!! I tell you - Blake keeps them coming all the time.
4) Kimberlyn - is no less funny. What Kimberlyn has is spirit. Today she was giving her presentation at school on Ella Fitzgerald. She starts off her presentation by telling everyone she wrote everything in pencil first, then she got to write over it with a SSSSHHHAAAARRRRPPPIE. I got to use the Sharpie this one time" She was so excited aobut the Sharpie. It was funny b/c last night when I gave her the Sharpie to use I noticed she was extremely excited about it. She told Blake, "Blake, I am so lucky I get to use the Sharpie." So this girl loves Sharpies. It really is all about life's simple pleasures, and K really really loves Sharpies. So much so it was how she began her presentation. :)
Kimberlyn's presentation was awesome. Ms. Ladydenise was so impressed with how Kimberlyn knew all the facts she had on her board -and even sang "A-Tisket A-Tasket" for everyone. I love this girl!! Her confidence is so amazing. I thank God everyday.
5) This Wednesday were able to make it to Wednesday night church. When I told Kimberlyn she said, "This is my favorite day in the whole world." Wow! I guess we better start going.
6) At church, Kimberlyn had the teachers in stitches. Ms. MaryAnne told us when Blake was to go up to do something with the Fruit of the Spirit, Kimberlyn got up and said let me show him how to do it. She grabs his hand (and he is happy to let her do it also) shows him what to do then looks at him like a mother to a child, "And that is how you do it, Blake." They tthought it was so funny, and very lucky that Blake was more than happy to let her show him the ropes.
7) Blake was so excited about his new class on Wednesday night b/c it is mixed with big kids. He kept walking up to all the teachers, "I AM A BIG KID NOW!"
These kids make me laugh. I cannot believe I am so blessed to have such amazing children with my amazing husband Jake. They are changing my life for the better - and countless others around them b/c Jesus is in their heart. Praise God!
No comments:
Post a Comment