Kimberlyn got a Build a Bear gift card for her birthday. Kimberlyn was not a stuffed animal when she was a wee little thing, but now that she is 6 she thinks there is nothing better. On the 100th day of school she got the question, "If you had a $100, I would buy...." Kimberlyn's answer was "A BIG stuffed dog that I would share with Ellie." While we did not get a big stuffed dog, this just goes to show how much she is into stuffed things now. It was fun to get a gift card that we could use a little later. I was thinking more like Valentines Day, but kids don't forget and I just could not resist taking them 2 weeks ago.
 |
Love these faces
|
 |
A successful trip!
Don't ask me what made me allow this! :) It was a fun suprise treat. We never do it, so it was extra special. Just mommy and the kids this time.
Oh! We were also the only 3 in Build a Bear, so that was really fun as well. It was like we had an appt just for us. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment