Saturday, February 04, 2012

Angel is an Angel

Angel Glory Bruehl is so beyond precious.  We adore having her as part of our family.  She loves the kids.  Here are some evidences of that:

1) Every morning she cries outside of Kimberlyn's room ready for her to wake up
2)  She never barks, but today Blake was sitting on the couch watching TV and she barked at him b/c she wanted him to come and play with her.

Makes my heart a puddle.  All the carrying and wild play with Angel is no bother to her at all.  Here are some recent pics of Angel.  She is growing.  I love having a puppy to love on as well.  No pics of me with her yet.  I will need to rectify that soon. 

I took this picture to show how little she will one day once be. 
I know this picture was in a previous post, but I love it!  Blake looks so cute and happy with his new puppy.  And cannot forget the gorgeous clothing! ;)
Just like kids, it is so fun to take pictures of our sleeping Angel.  )

No comments: