Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sharing a Blog Post that really spoke to me

http://momastery.com/blog/2012/01/04/2011-lesson-2-dont-carpe-diem/

This post has a lot of wisdom in it for me.  Every now and then I find myself stressing the kids are going to be gone soon - I am going to miss this even though I am not enjoying it right now.  This article helped me feel that is ok to not enjoy everything (we are going to love that we did it).  Find the God moments - the moments that stand still.  Quit stressing that it will all be over soon, and worrying b/c it is hard and you are not enjoying it right now; it maybe b/c you are doing it right.  Parenting is not easy, but I love that I am doing it. 

1 comment:

Christina said...

Wow! She really hit it the nail right on the head for me! Thanks for sharing this, Lindsey!