Saturday, December 17, 2011

Putting up the Tree

I am posting a ton of posts today.  I am getting the day to myself and I don't even have to clean this time!!  Jake is spending time with the kids.  He has taken them to Pancakes with Santa at Sachse High School, and is now at the movie with them.  I am catching up on a few blog posts I have wanted to post - but felt a bit overwhelmed b/c there is so much.  Here are some pics of us putting up the tree. 

This tree is so tall we have to put the star on first or we cannot get the star on the tree.  Last year we had to call my 6 foot 7 step brother to get the star on our tree




Our annual Christmas gift the night we put up the tree. 



Love this picture!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Such a sweet tradition! Good thing you learned about how to do the star from last year!