I have noticed lately that Blake is starting to tell people stories as if they really happened. Here are a couple of instances that I can remember, and one of them has more to the story but I cannot remember all of it. I really hope to capture him on camera or recorder so I can capture his voice telling the story (like Ethan Cooke) and remember all the elements to his story. Here are a couple that make me laugh.
One Sunday morning Blake ran into his buddy Ashton and his sweet Mama Christina. Blake got to talking to Ashton and then looked at Christina and said, "A Crocodile bit me on my shorts." It was so random and unexpected - I have no idea why he said it or what even made him think of that comment.
Just yesterday we were going to pick up Kimberlyn from class and we ran into Stephanie and his former teacher Ms. Caren. Blake got into a long story with both of them about Buzz Lightyear (again - I don't know why). The 2 sentences I remember of the story are, "I was riding on Buzz Lightyear. He told me I was too heavy and had to get off." I don't know where this kid comes up with what he says, but it makes me laugh. It is really funny that he tells it as if it is a true story.
1 comment:
Love that kid!
Post a Comment