Trey to Blake: Blake I need to learn who all the Cars are from you. I will be your apprentice.
Blake to Trey: I am not a princess!
Trey to Blake: Blake, who are you going to marry?
Blake to Trey: Christmas. Merry Christmas.
Kimberlyn to mommy: I am going to fold all of these clothes. I am going to do it all by myself b/c I am about to be a Kindergartner. She says it with a sweet little jump in the air
Mommy to Blake: Blake, what did you dream about?
Blake to Mommy: Ummmm..Elephants. There was a Blakey elephant that looked like a BIG BOY. There was a baby elephant that looked like Kimberlyn.
Kimberlyn has had so many sweet prayers this year. She loves to write, and of course, play games.
Fun with the Hubbards
Blake faces
Matching shirts and plaid shorts. Blake loves his Arch shirt.
A couple of pictures Kimberlyn took in St. Louis. Her camera does not take the best pictures, but I am impressed with how well Kimberlyn could frame her pictures. And the editing options were a lot of fun.
Tori and Jasmine












No comments:
Post a Comment