Tuesday, July 19, 2011

St. Louis Wrap up - Cardinals Game and Fun with Friends


Last post to finally wrap things up.  We did canoe the last day of our trip.  No pictures as I did not want to get my camera wet.  We left during the 5th inning with Blake b/c he was EXHAUSTED.  Tresia carried him from the parking lot of the church, through the courtyard, up the stairs and all the way to our room and Blake did not budge.  At 8 AM the next morning I made Jake poke him to make sure he was breathing.  Blake was a worn out boy.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, I just read your last 4 posts, and you got such great photos of the trip and wrote such wonderful memories! I loved looking/reading! And I LOVE that photo of the girls surrounding little Harper...her face is priceless! :)