Sunday, June 26, 2011

So many things

I have a lot of posts to catch up on..I still have my brother Robbie's graduation, Kimberlyn's performing arts camp, and our St. Louis Mission trip.  I am a little overwhelmed b/c 2 of 3 are really major events this year.  As soon as I can sort out in my head how I want to post - what order and how to breakdown all of the information I will do so. 
St. Louis was a life changing trip for our whole family.  I learned a little about the life of inner city kids in St. Louis.  I love those kids.  They all stole my heart, and my heart breaks for them that it is not safe in their neighborhoods.  Please be in prayer for the kids, and all the kids around the world living and not getting what they need.  North City Church of Christ is a worthy cause to support.  They are trying to make a difference for these kids by providing a safe place to come and play, and to hopefully one day provide shelter for battered women and abused kids.  I have lots more to say about it, but I will save it for my St. Louis post.  Right now I need to sort through the enormity of all I am thinking in my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad the trip went well! I can't wait to hear about it as well as the other things you've had going on! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night!