Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Question and Answer with Blake, the new 3 year old

 I used this picture b/c it captures his silly personality, and shows his favorite Blankey.  He is like Linus with his blankey.  He loves chewing on the corners of the blanket.  A special gift from the Easons before he was even born.
  1. What is your name?    Blakey Buwell (Blakey Bruehl)
  2. How old are you?      Blakey Buwell.....oh Trrrhree (caught himself trying to say 2)
  3. Favorite color:           Orange - (I think he just gave me a color - hard to tell)
  4. Best friend?               Brown Bear (not sure wear he came up with this - he did not understand the question and when I gave him examples he said Brown Bear.  Not one of my examples.  LOL)
  5. What is your favorite number?       2
  6. Favorite letter:                              Q
  7. Favorite ball?                                Soccer game (we are not brainwashed here.  LOL)
  8. Favorite TV show?                       Rocketship
  9. Favorite Toy?                               Cars
  10. Favorite Food?                             Sandwich
  11. Favorite drink?                             Smoothie
  12. Favorite Movie?                           Little Einsteins (same as Rocketship, I guess he likes them as a movie and TV show.  :) )
  13. Favorite song?                             Mack in the Highway (aka Life is a Highway - all you Cars lovers probably understand where he got his understanding of the name Ha Ha)
As you can tell, this boy keeps me laughing!  I don't think he understands most of the questions, but he gave me an answer.  Some we had to help a little. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That may be my favorite picture of Blake EVER! Love it! And it's so funny that you did this Q&A with him...I am working on one for Ethan for his 3rd birthday too! It is so fun to hear and record their sweet, silly answers! Blake is such a sweetheart...happy birthday, buddy!

Dara said...

So cute! I definitely agree with Rachel, LOVE the picture! The answers are fabulous!

Christina said...

That is just precious! I love the Q&A - good idea! I may do one with Ashton, too, just for kicks!