On Saturday, we got to see Kimberlyn perform her 2nd Ballet recital. It was precious as always. The kids look so cute, and her class works very hard. Her teacher Caren is fabulous. She has so many classes and they all looked great, and bonus.... everyone seems very special to her. What a gift her teacher has and is to us all! Kimberlyn's class is great. The little girls all get along so well, and the moms are a lot of fun as well. After the recital 4 of the 5 girls were able to get together at Chick-fil-a and play.
Kimberlyn's Papa was in town so we ate Flying Fish with them, then headed over to Chick-fil-a to see friends. Last year my dad, Kathy and Robbie came to the recital. This year it was Papa and Grandma Jamie. Blake even made it this year and did pretty well. He really got down to one of the songs which happened to be an inspirational song - so that was pretty funny. Papa came Saturday morning and did his normal thing, which is help us complete a house project outside. We are so blessed by our family. Here are a few pictures of the night...when I say a few, I mean here are many pictures....
Right before the show..Act like a clown, dress, and take a photo with a friend in the bathroom. :)
Beautiful finish with EB, K and Charleigh, photo op with the big girls Emma and Katie Siburt!
I am a dancer..I am a dancer....I love to dance so..when I hear music round and around I go
Blake gets to be a clown too!
Chick-fil-a with Kendall, Kathryn, Ellie B, Emma and Kinzley






1 comment:
Wow - you guys do have a lot going on! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment