First off, we potty trained Blake. First day went terribly, but I was committed to a week. I talked to another mother who said the first 2 days would be pretty bad, but day 3 should be better. Blake got better and better everyday. He is now even waking up at 5:45 AM to let us know he needs to go to the bathroom but wants to go right back to bed. Simple joys!
Secondly, Kimberlyn and I headed to Jenks, OK to visit some very dear friends. Jake could not go due to soccer games during spring break this year. Boo! But it worked out so he could continue working with Blake on his new skill. Kimber and I had a blast. Kimberlyn and Owen get along so well. Poor kiddoes ended up getting sick, but it is one of those things that was worth every minute despite the sickness. Poor Mama - Kenna- did not get much sleep, but she was a trooper. What a blessing friends are. Another simple joy! We did not take too many pictures, but here are 2 that are just adorable of the 3 kiddos. We look forward to a visit from the Schwerdtfegers soon! We were actually going to wait until summer to see the Schwerdtfegers, but just before Spring Break Kimberlyn said (out of the blue I might add) "I want to see Owen. Lets look at the calendar and see when I can see Owen." Well, I called Kenna right away and we worked out a trip over spring break. I cannot say enough what a blessing friends are, and it is even sweeter to see the kids appreciate each other just as much.
Kimberlyn, Kate and Owen


No comments:
Post a Comment