Thursday, June 05, 2014

Kindergarten Graduation

Blake has graduated Kindergarten.  I am about to embark on a world at CARE without a child attending school there.  Am I weepy?  Not really b/c I am so excited for both of their opportunities at Luna Elementary.  I am sure on August 25 I will feel the real affects of no child at school with me, but as of right now I am super pumped for Blake and Kimberlyn.  I am also so thankful they both attended CARE Kindergarten with Mrs.  Otenti.  She is a great teacher and an even better friend.  Here are some pictures in reverse order of what happened.  :)

A very happy boy with his Academy Awards (He He - that is what he called them b/c that is what our homemade Academy Awards look like.  )

Sweet Mrs. Otenti




Really checking out his diploma with his best buddy Aidan Castro

One of Blake's spiritual gifts is to make people laugh. 



No comments: