Kimberlyn has been learning all kinds of things since she performed at her Talent Show. First of all, she learned how to do the Pogo Stick. In 30 minutes, she went from maybe 5 jumps all the way to 30. So fun! 'too bad I don't have a picture of it yet. I need to do that! When I do, I will add it to this page. She has also learned how to Hula Hoop really well. She was so inspired by a girl in the Talent Show that could Hula Hoop all kinds of ways - (around the neck, feet, walk and Hula Hoop, around the neck, etc). Kimberlyn had to learn as soon as she got home. This is what Super Why would call Inspiration! :) You never know when you will inspire someone. Kimberlyn learned to Hula Hoop and do several tricks just as quickly as she learned to Pogo Stick. I truly believe when a child learns something new, it opens the door to learn so many other new things. I guess it is the confidence they build from learning something new.
 |
| See her friend Heather way up in our tree |
Of course, Kimber wants to climb too!
She also ice skated in February for the first time. This was at Heather's birthday party as well. It was difficult for K, but she was determined to learn. She wants to go back so badly. She attempted roller skating this year as well, but likes Ice Skating way better.
No comments:
Post a Comment