Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Blake is 5!

This gorgeous little boy is 5.  We have not had his party yet, we are having it in June to get out of sports season.  This little boy loves life.  I found several pictures that really shows who Blake is.  I think pictures do more justice.  The hardest part was not putting every picture in!  Believe it or not, this is way narrowed down! Ha!  This boy is a home body.  He loves school, but would rather spend time with family.  I totally understand. If you know him at all, heck, if you have ever made his acquaintance - one thing you know about Blake - HE LOVES TO TALK!  I really feel I will really know my son, even in his teenage years.  He values everyone he meets.  

My cutie!

Loves to dress up and play games

He adores Gigi

He is a poser!

He is a performer


He loves to fly - even if he is playing Tball


He can really get into character


He does Yoga!  Down Dog - literally and Yoga

He is big!


He loves to do what big sister does

A great birthday celebration at Tokyo Hayaci

We get to meet Mater on his birthday celebration as Gigi's car broke down.  We tried to find the same joy they did.  :)

He loves when he gets the chance to play at night

He loves to go swimming

He gets comforted when sick

He is celebrated when well

He loves play dates


He is Iron Man!
He loves nature

He really loves his friends.  Every time they take a picture he grabs their necks.  :)

                                                   He loves to have fun!

Happy Birthday Blake! - I don't know why this picture is coming out wide.  Ugh!  Oh well!  Still sweetness all over it.  As you can see by his outfit, he and I were about to play hooky!  Our last year to skip school for birthday celebration!

No comments: