Go to the link to see what it was like over Memorial Day last year.
http://www.lindsay-babytalk.blogspot.com/2012/05/memorial-day-weekend-get-away.html
We could not wait to get back there, so I booked a trip over Spring Break so we could stay one extra day. The kids and Gigi stayed 3 days, and Jake and I stayed 4. It was wonderful, but as you can - if you look at the previous pictures - that Chickasaw National Recreation looks quite a bit different this time. Streams were dry due to drought, not very green b/c it isn't quite Spring, and still quite chilly - but it was still a fabulous getaway. This Cabin I picked was 3 bedroom - had a hot tub - and a fenced in backyard for Angel. It was so relaxing. Here are a few pictures.
| The Healing Waters |
| Hard to believe people were jumping in and swimming last May! |
| iTouch time on the swing |
| On Jake and I's hike, on our last day, we ran into some beautiful Deer. Thankfully, Angel did not freak out, so we got to enjoy their beauty awhile. And the kids got new costumes they got to play in! |
No comments:
Post a Comment