Monday, August 06, 2012

Play Date Fun - The Boys

Back in June, Blake had a playdate with his 2 best friends, Ethan and Ashton.  Their little brothers Brennan and Logan were there as well.  I think this maybe a group of 5 best friends.  Tons of fun in the water.  The only way to spend a summer in Texas!



Lest you should think things are always perfect, here is a picture with the boys playing with 3 Lightening McQueens.  There is a reason, see picture below....

2 Finn McMissiles, not 3.  Caused a bit of a rucus with the boys.  We ended up putting them away b/c it was causing exclusion.

Ethan figures out right away that there are 3 Lightning McQueens and it would be fun to play with 3 Lightning McQueens.  Blake is not so sure....but....
Then they just jump!

Then they just splash!!!











I love love love this last picture of all 3 boys running!  That is what kids do!  I love this shot in action.  I wish we loved running as much as they do! 
There was one more fun activity not pictured, and that was a mini game of baseball.  Blake tried, but was not interested but Ethan and Ashton loved it.  I was holding Logan and pitching to each boy then rooting them on as they rounded the bases.  I don't like to toot my own horn much, but I do love that I was pitching with a baby (sort of baby - he is almost 2!!!) on my arm.  Christina was leading them around the bases and correcting their batting stance.  We so looked like Super Moms!  Rachel was too b/c she was out getting our food! :)  It was so fun for all involved.  It is as much a mommy playdate as the boys playdate. 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Loved this day! So fun for all of us! :)