Friday, August 19, 2011

We are having fun....

Lots of fun things going on...simple things really.  Simple things are the joys of life.  Gramma Jamma and Papa came for a visit a couple of weekends ago to work on a house project and do some back to school shopping.  We ended up buying a couple of umbrellas.  I told the clerk, "We can dream, I guess."  :)  The following weekend it rained!  We got to use them, and paint outside.  It was wonderful.  We miss just hanging outside, and not having to swim to make it livable.  We love swimming, but we love hanging out too.  Here are some fun pictures of what has been going on lately. 

Matching shirts were actually a coincidence.  




Fun times reading on the porch with Daddy.  It actually was hotter than anticipated, but to not disappoint his daughter, Daddy stuck it out!  Go Daddy!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that first photo of the kids! And I don't believe you that the shirts were just a coincidence! :) Ha!