Wednesday, August 24, 2011

School Days

Here are pictures of our first day of school.  Kimberlyn is a big Kindergartner now, and Blake is in Ms. Sonja's 3B class.  Obviously, Kindergarten is a big year for a child...a huge milestone for mom and child, but Blake's 3B class is a big year as well.  Blake is now in Ms. Sonja's 3B class.  Ms. Sonja is very special to CARE - Blake's first day was her 25th anniversary.  She has been there since CARE opened their doors, and she is very much loved.  A wonderful teacher, and I am so blessed both of my children are getting and has gotten the Ms. Sonja experience.  I was not as sad as you would think to send my big girl to Kindergarten.  That would be because she is going to Kindergarten at CARE.  We are so blessed to get her with us one more year, and I know she will have such a rewarding experience at CARE with Mrs. Otenti as her teacher.  It is so rewarding to know both of my kids will be loved beyond measure by their teachers this year. 














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these photos and your sweet kids! I am so glad they had a great first day of school. They are just growing up too fast...see if you can do something about that! :)

Dara said...

So sweet! Loved looking at the pics again! Such cuties!