We had an awesome weekend last weekend in Oklahoma. It started with a celebration of Blake's birthday with the family. We are not throwing a formal party b/c we did Disney on Ice, but he is having several little parties. I will post all of the pictures together in another post. We arrived in Norman at 10:30 AM on Saturday, had Blake's party at 11:30, took a nap, then headed out to a wedding for Jake's cousin. At first I was not so sure about taking the kiddos (Blake) to a late wedding, but all of our babysitters were at the wedding. Well, he took a nap and I am so glad we took him. The kids had a blast at the wedding. Lots of sweet memories were made that night. Rylan is the life of the party! He is a dancing machine, and Kimberlyn followed right along. Sweet Braden hung out with Blake all night and danced with him. Blake loves Braden. At one point at the party, Braden came to sit by Blake and Blake said, "I love you, Braden." So sweet! Here are a few pictures I captured of the night. Forgive the quality. The room was dimly lit and I am taking pictures of moving children. :)
Naps were a must!
Rylan promenading, slow dancing and funky dancing with Kimberlyn
Braden and Blake having a great time as well
Kimberlyn heard their was a father/daughter dance thinking it applied to her as well. Of course, we let it apply to her also. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment